The Zero Runner allows you to run, walk, or jog safely at your own pace.
The revolutionary zero-impact design replicates an exercisers natural form but eliminates the stressful impact. Start your routine with a smarter training treadmill. The Zero Runner matches the stride of the exerciser on the treadmill. The one critical difference is that the exerciser on the Zero Runner is not subject to stressful, repetitive impact.
By reducing the repetitive impact, the Zero Runner enables users to optimize their form, engage the core and concentrate on activating the hamstrings and glutes. Users can choose to walk with shorter strides, or vary their stride and pace throughout the workout to walk, jog or run – just like outside.
- Large LED display with integrated capacitive buttons
- Simultaneously displays essential workout data
- Zero-Impact Running
- 58” stride length fits all users
- 10 resistance levels and 11 workout programs
- Smaller than a treadmill
- Wireless heart rate compatibility
- ANT+ and Polar®
- Digital contact heart rate on stationary handlebar