I can’t believe the summer is almost coming to an end. Have you completed everything on your bucket list yet?
In true Type A fashion, I keep a monthly bucket list. I know it might sound pretty crazy, but it’s how I make sure I get it all done.
There’s never a right or wrong time to start your own. Just like dieting, forget about the Monday start date and do it NOW! You might be surprised to find out just what you are actually capable of.
Here’s a look at my summer bucket list that’s already 90 percent completed:
- Plan a party for over 250 people
- Move my family into a new home
- Make a few small trips
- Exercise four to five days a week
- Fix up some stuff in my Hamptons pad
- Groom myself weekly
- Stay away from chocolate!
- Plan a spa getaway
- Learn to sit back and let someone else do the work
- Reconnect with high school friends
- Get a great tan
- Empower a friend to do more
- Mentor someone
- Read a new self-help book
- Eat less pasta
- Take more risks
- Get a certification
- Register kids for school
- Soul search
- Pencil in Me time