Alternative Medicine has become a viable resource for society to embrace in the quest for optimal health. Through a variety of methods, people are able to cohesively create a mind-body balance to address health issues. Some of the most common forms of alternative choices are through stress management, supplements, massage therapy, and lifestyle modifications. For others, alternative medicine represents the hope of healing from debilitating chronic pain which traditional doctors have failed to relieve.
DASHA® “independent client providers” believe in a “360 Degree Wellness” approach to holistic health. At DASHA®, the job of a wellness center as twofold: first, to embrace all clients’ definitions of alternative medicine and secondly, DASHA® is committed to being a “one-stop-shopping” wellness location. With life moving at a break-neck pace, people are simply looking for whatever solutions will raise them to a higher level of health and fullness of life. DASHA® addresses a variety of health and wellness issues in one convenient location.
DASHA® “independent client providers” offer clients a variety of alternative treatments:
- Chiropractic approaches: Back pain relief techniques include PhysioRed, Shock Wave Therapy and Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Deep tissue massage: Massage therapy that focuses on the muscles beneath the layer of muscle tissue. Deep tissue massage is often recommended for individuals suffering from chronic pain, athletes and others who place rigorous demands upon their bodies, as well as patients who have suffered physical trauma and injury.
- General massage therapy: Methods of massage therapy vary depending on the individual needs of the patient. Generally speaking, these therapies involve soft-tissue manipulation techniques to the body, with the goal of better stress management, reduction in fatigue, relief from muscular back pain, and improved circulation.
- Stress management coaching: Encompasses numerous therapeutic techniques and lifestyle modification initiatives. DASHA® “independent client providers” recognize the importance of a whole body and mind approach to well being.
- Nutritional Counseling: Trained nutritionists work with patients to analyze nutrition and provide individual guidance for increased energy through dietary modifications.
- Sports medicine and personal training: Personalized fitness plans, high performance athletic training and coaching.
At DASHA®, attention to personal health and well being available under one roof provides clients with an ideal situation to meet their individual needs.