Date: February 13th, 2018
Mental Status: #fitfam #fitnessgirl #stronger
Training Download Fun alternative treadmill workout. Ran the first 20-minutes starting at 5.6 mph (~10:39 mile pace) and ending at 6 mph (~9:57 mile pace) comfy but a bit boring!). At the 20-minute increase the speed 0.1 mph to 6.1 mph. At the 21-minute again I increased the speed 0.1 mph to 6.2 mph. I repeated it 2x
Today’s SHA-NANIGAN®️s So today my kids asked why they can’t have an ice-cream sundaes tonight. I responded with “because you had plenty of sugar earlier, remember… Nana brought over cookies?” Of course she couldn’t keep it light. Instead she made a dozen chocolate chip cookies and now we have 4 left!
Well, I think they needed a friendly reminder because they would have continued to keep on with the SUGAR craving! Boy oh boy, I needed to nip that right in the bud. Look, I can appreciate that kids want to be kids and enjoy the finer things in life like we had back in the 70’s and 80’s. And yes, we all turned out ok, but what we now know about food and health is so valuable to our future.
This was my childhood…
- Friendly’s Ice-Cream Sundaes (Jim Dandy)
- Apple Juice
Uhh’ the thought of this, just makes my belly curl!!!
- Friendly’s Ice-Cream Sundaes (Jim Dandy) 1090 Calories
- Apple Juice (complete sugar and discolors your teeth)
- Soda (Giving them a chance to get addicted at a young age)
- McDonalds (It’s the Sugar that is so addictive. Mostly everything on McDonald’s menu contains sugar, (drinks, ketchup, buns and fries)
Question: What do your kids crave?
Copyright © 2018 DASHA®, All rights reserved.
DRENCHED™ NY, llc., Copyright © 2018 DRENCHED™ | All Rights Reserved