What if you only had 15 days to transform your BUTT? Would you jump on board and join me? Well, if you’re in it to win it, this is MORE than enough time to see a POSITIVE change. But, that’s only if you’re willing to do the work with me. And don’t stress, we’re both in this together. Ready?
Just about two weeks ago I finished up my 30 Day Back to Your Core AB Challenge, and let me tell you, this is something I am SO PROUD of completing. It tested my determination and commitment but I DID IT and I certainly feel leaner and lighter on my feet which was my main goal when I started that challenge.
So, that gave me the idea to keep this thing going. At the end of the Firm ‘UP’ Butt Challenge, your glutes (AKA.BUTT) will be frimer, higher up and a bit more sculpted. Don’t’ worry, I’m keeping the exercises short and sweet with only 3-5 moves that will focus on every angle of your butt. But remember, before your start a workout session your muscles must have energy. This way you can power through your sets and reps with more intensity.
In the fitness world, glute activation seems to be a primary focus for a lot of women and men. As a runner it’s extremely important for me to make sure that I activate my glutes because cardio tends to blast away fat, which leads to a flatter butt. In today’s society we CRAVE the opposite. That’s why I focus on building muscle in my glutes while also burning calories and fat. Just think of exercises like squats. Here are some of the tips and tricks that help me power me through.
TIP 1 – Use Bands or Dumbbells
- Adding two 10-15 pd. dumbbells will even provide better resistance and intensity your workout for even more significant results. This extremely powerful workout will absolutely challenge your booty muscles to grow.
TIP 2 – All About Diet and Nutrition
- If you want to get the most results over the next 15 days with this challenge, then you need to make some immediate changes to your diet.
- Most of your meals throughout the day should consist protein, carbs and healthy fats
My breakfast is a big one!
I always kick start my breakfast with a high protein food mixed with carbs and some fats.
1 cup of oatmeal + 1/2 cup of almond milk (I love it steamed)+ 1/3 scoop of 20/20 F Factor Powder.
I also LOVE a good plant based shake. It has some very powerful ingredients such as organic sunflower seeds, chia seeds pumpkin seed, peas protein. Sometimes I add a banana and or peanut butter other times I go straight up green. Either way it’s the perfect way for me to replace a meal or snack on when I feel like i need that extra boost during the day.
TIP 3 – Comfy Sneakers
- By wearing sneakers that aren’t comfortable, too flat to the ground or don’t have enough support you’re only cheating yourself.
- I also make sure to invest in a quality sneaker that will prevent foot and ankle damage. It’s also important that your sneakers fit your foot correctly or else your workout will not be a pleasant experience and you’ll run into back and knee issues in the future as well.
A personal favorite of mine is New Balance sneakers! They come in lots of different styles and colors (so they can match any outfit) and they offer me the correct support I need in a sneaker. It’s like walking on a cloud. Especially on these concrete NYC streets.
Now, let’s kick this BUTT CHALLENGE in the well, BUTT.
DRENCHED™ NY, llc., Copyright © 2018 DRENCHED™ | All Rights Reserved