Now Hiring: Front Desk Concierge
Front Desk Concierge Specialist. Full-Time preferred, however those seeking Part-time will be considered. Hours are Monday-Friday, both morning and evening hours required. Competitive salary.
We are looking for someone hip, fresh, detail oriented and polished who understands the importance of first impressions. This person must have strong leadership skills, Brand Ambassador qualities and be a team player with a positive attitude.
The Front Desk Concierge Specialist is responsible for making sure each DASHA® client has a memorable experience that will leave them with a lasting impression and underlying positive emotions when they think about how they were cared for at DASHA®. The right candidate will have the right combination of sophistication and hustle.
We are seeking an individual who is organized, has exceptional communication skills and can represent and embody the DASHA® brand. Concierge is responsible for greeting and welcoming all clientele. You will be scheduling clients, educating clients on our services offered and selling gift cards & packages. Working with front desk scheduler and team to assure schedule runs smoothly and remains up-to-date. Creating patient charts, and making sure all necessary forms are completed before the client is seen. Concierge will take part in special events, corporate events and marketing projects as needed. Administrative and clerical responsibilities as needed to include copying and filing. Checks clients in and out in a speedy, efficient and friendly matter according to Concierge Service Standards. Assist Client upon arrival, verifying reservation, address, and insurance information.
- 2 years of minimum work experience in hospitality, spa, hotel industry, marketing industry or wellness center
- Associates or Bachelors Degree Preferred
- New York State Area Only applicants should apply
- Interest in fitness and wellness preferred
- Knowledge of Social Media (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter)
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with guests and co-workers
- Ability to multi task and remain calm/discreet under pressure
- Accepts change willingly and uses new methods to its ultimate efficiency
- Dedicated hard-working individual with a positive attitude
- Sales experience required
- Ability to resolve client disputes in a professional manner
- If you have excellent communication skills, are super friendly, and have a positive attitude come join our growing team.
If you think you are the right fit, come join our growing team.